List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    pf-badhost + unbound adblock v4 released
From:       Jordan Geoghegan <jordan () geoghegan ! ca>
Date:       2020-07-02 3:38:01

Hey folks, just thought I'd share with you that I've released the latest
versions of pf-badhost and unbound-adblock.

pf-badhost webpage: https://www.geoghegan.ca/pfbadhost.html
unbound-adblock webage: https://www.geoghegan.ca/unbound-adblock.html

Key pf-badhost changes:

* pf-badhost goes portable, we now support {Open,Free,Net,Dragonfly}BSD
as well as MacOS!
* Support for IPv6 subnet aggregation added thanks to the excellent
aggregate6 utility written by job@
* Greatly improved IPv6 handling in general
* User configuration section added for configuring whitelists and custom
blocklists
* Bogon filtering added
* Greatly improved error handling

Key unbound-adblock changes:

* unbound-adblock goes portable, we now support
{Open,Free,Net,Dragonfly}BSD as well as Linux!
* Greatly improved error handling and input sanitation
* User configuration section added for configuring whitelists and custom
blocklists

pf-badhost changelog:
https://www.geoghegan.ca/pub/pf-badhost/0.4/changelog.txt
unbound-adblock changelog: