List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    ProLiant DL380 gen10
From:       Marko =?UTF-8?B?Q3VwYcSH?= <marko.cupac () mimar ! rs>
Date:       2018-05-28 12:35:45

Hi,

anyone running OpenBSD on ProLiant DL380 gen10?

I need a box to replace my dying firewall. My employer strongly prefers
HP for (networking) servers due to their presence here in Serbia. How
good is their support is best described by the fact they don't have
demo centre to try it out, while non-faulty hardware can not be
returned. Other vendors are either non-present, or have even worse
support. So I have to buy a few thousand worth "cat in a bag" and cross
my fingers it will work.

If there are people running OpenBSD on ProLiant DL380 gen 10 or some
other current ProLiant please tell me about your experiences.

Thank you in advance,

After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/