List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: ksh, csh same vulnerability as bash
From:       Peter Hessler <phessler () theapt ! org>
Date:       2014-09-29 12:00:22

You tested bash.  All 3 shells are behaving correctly by passing the env
variable to the bash command you are running.  the bash command you are
running is behaving incorrectly by parsing the variable as a function.

To test ksh/csh, you need to run a different command.

--
Help fight continental drift.