List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: Should Android have used OpenBSD instead of Linux?
From:       Mikael <mikael.trash () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-30 17:41:34

Hi Frank,

I heard this argument that OBSD is slow circulated a little bit.

Can you please clarify and quantify?

Really performance is of a very secondary importance, however unless
there's a good reason for it not to be there, it is nice that it is there,
hence my question for you to clarify and quantify now -

Thanks,
Mikael