List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: happy alix user ?
From:       Russell Garrison <russell.garrison () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-27 18:52:35

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Michel Blais <michel@targointernet.com> wrote:
> Same with LEI technologie, the're division in Canada.

Good catch. I now remember that was the actual entity I dealt with,
not Lanner. Started with the main Lanner sales office for NA, but they
directed me to LEI in Canada. From then on it was only a few days
before I had hardware on my bench. The pair here is on 100/100
Internet and regularly handles around 20-25k states with ease.