List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: whiteboard over the net
From:       Sebastian Reitenbach <sebastia () l00-bugdead-prods ! de>
Date:       2010-03-31 15:50:47

On Tuesday 30 March 2010 02:29:06 pm Bryan wrote:
> On 3/30/2010 2:54 AM, Donald Cooley wrote:
> > On 3/29/10, Marco Peereboom<slash@peereboom.us>  wrote:
> >> I have been looking for some sort of whiteboard like software that runs
> >> over the net.  Anyone know a name of a port?
> >
> > "Coccinella is a Jabber chat client with whiteboard communication. The
> >   whiteboard let you share your mp3s, photos, and lots of other stuff.
> >   Further it accepts any fonts. So you will also be able to share
> >   mathematical formulas with your contacts."
> >
> > http://openports.se/net/coccinella
> >
> > Regards,
> > Donald Cooley
>
> It appears that the openports.se link is being redirected to
> "coccinella.im", which is the updated web address for this.  The
> application has been updated a bit since the last port.  I've been
> looking for a whiteboard app just in passing for conferences at work.
> Thanks to all for turning me on to this.  This should "Just Work" with
> our jabber chat at work...
In the gitorious ports-wip repository, I have coccinella 0.96.16 and also the
additional dependencies. I'll updated to the 0.96.18 which was released today
in the next days. When I have the 4.7 installed somewhere after I got my CDs
then I'll test and resubmit everything to the ports list to get the new
release into the official ports tree.

cheers,
Sebastian