List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: X11 exploit info
From:       Felipe Scarel <fbscarel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-13 11:44:11

I thought the very same thing yesterday, when he published his web site
on the list. I took a look there, and assuming everything is correct, looks
like he ported KDE and Qt to OpenBSD, which seems huge (of course he
shouldn't have done that alone.

Moreover, his job carrer include big companies like IBM and AT&T, so he
mustn't be such a novice... how come his recent posts are so troll-like?
It doesn't make any sense to me.

PS: Great book Craig, thanks for the suggestion!

--

  Felipe Brant Scarel
  PATUX/OpenBSD Project Leader (http://www.patux.cic.unb.br)