List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    clamshell ibook trackpad
From:       LINCOLN RUTLEDGE <rutledge.50 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2006-01-31 3:52:28

Howdy, I am running 3.9 on my clamshell iBook.  The trackpad has tap-click now!  I have missed it.  However, the behavior is not good.  I want to get rid of drag capability without clicking.  Every time I try to move the mouse I'm highlighting, and I haven't outsmarted it yet.  The man pages haven't been enlightening yet, inluding adb, ams, wsconsctl.  Any hints?  I will continue to read docs.
Thanks, Linc