List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    mplayer-port - No picture but sound works well?
From:       sebastian.rother () jpberlin ! de
Date:       2005-04-30 22:43:13

I'm sorry maybe somebody else noticed that "problem" already but I noticed
that mplayer displays nothing if I wanna watch a movie. I can hear the
sound but there nothing visual (realy nothing, just sound output).

I did the same things like on 3.6 and installed mplayer from the ports but
seams it's brocken in 3.7.
I tested it on AMD64 and i386 (diffrent computers) and would be happy if
somebody could tell me what I missed this time.

Kind regards,
Sebastian