J.D. Bronson wrote: > I am running 3 machines on 3.6-current and was wondering what I can do > so that I just run cvsup on 1 machine and then tell the other 2 to cvsup > to the main machine (to conserve bandwidth and time) You could probably use cvsync for this (http://www.openbsd.org/cvsync.html) Here's the cvsync.conf I use to get a CVS checkout of everything under /cvs. I imagine you could use cvs then to publish this back out to your local net, or something. $ cat /etc/cvsync/cvsync.conf config { hostname ftp3.usa.openbsd.org compress base /etc/cvsync collection { name openbsd-cvsroot release rcs prefix /cvs umask 002 } collection { name openbsd-src release rcs prefix /cvs umask 002 } collection { name openbsd-ports release rcs prefix /cvs umask 002 } } DS