List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: 21st Chaos Communication Congress in Berlin
From:       Teemu Schaabl <teemu () lynix ! net>
Date:       2004-12-31 12:52:03

Henning Brauer(henning@openbsd.org)@2004.12.29 19:14:50 +0100:
> So 21c3 is over, and I am in the train back home.
> I also took part in the "Hackitivities" again, which is some kind of
> gameshow done by Clifford. Much to my surprise I managed to win again :)

;) thank you for joining that again, henning. We took some pictures and
movies from that, which will be released (after we got the permisson of
all participients).

Also big, big thanks to wim again for helping out (as always) - next time
prices will be more usefull for openbsd hackers (lots of austrian beer
for example),

regards,
teemu

--
"Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision
 for the limits of the world." - Schopenhauer