List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    pf under bridge not working the same way
From:       Steve <steve () videogroup ! com>
Date:       2004-01-28 16:56:18

Maybe someone here is familiar with this phenomenon.

I have two working firewalls. One is a plain PF with NAT. The other is a
bridge. Both basically have the same rules and both works great for
outbound traffic. However I cannot get the bridge to let in ssh regardless
of what I have tried. (The first is a border f/w the bridge is the LAN
f/w.)

Having compared the two pf.conf files I see no diff on the two. Any ideas as
to why it does not work on the bridge?

ExtIF="xl1"

pass in log on $ExtIF proto tcp from any to any port 22