List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: MicroBSD has Shut Down
From:       Fábio Olivé Leite <foleite () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-02-21 23:58:18

Em Sex 21 Fev 2003 18:38, Peter escreveu:

> Yeah, we're talking about international copyright laws as MicroBSD
> is based out of the United States, and OpenBSD is based out of
> Canada..

If they were based out of the US and copied all of OpenBSD's code,
they also copied a real lot of strong crypto. That means they were in
the risk of getting arrested or something for re-exporting it out of
the US, right? If so, it's even better for them to have it shut down
now.

--
Fábio Olivé Leite (foleite at yahoo.com.br)
"Porque a ira do homem não produz a justiça de Deus." -- Tiago 1.20