List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Dup-to to multiple next-hops?
From:       James Kilton <kilton9 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-01-31 20:39:29

Is it possible to dup-to a packet to multiple next
hops whenever it matches a PF rule?  I noticed some
syntax for this in the pf.conf manage on the website:

route          = fastroute |
                      ( route-to | reply-to | dup-to )
                      ( routehost | { routehost-list }
)
                      [ pooltype ]

But this differs from the pf.conf manpage that comes
with 3.2 (which doesn't contain anything about
routehost-list).  I tried it anyway on a 3.2 machine,
but it didn't seem to like the syntax.  We'd like to
dup traffic to multiple firewalls in a test
environment.

Thanks.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com