List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    XWindow Config Info  for ATI Rage 128 Fury / Dell P1110
From:       "Dave Feustel" <dfeustel () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2002-08-28 15:57:35

I have xwindows running on OpenBSD 3.1 (from CDROM)
but I still have only a coarse-resolution display. My graphics
card is an ATI Rage 128 Fury with 16MB memory.
My display is a Dell P1110 (mximally) capable of 1600x1200 or 1800x1440.

I've read the Xwindows configuration instructions in _The
Complete FreeBSD_ and configured the Device, Monitor and
Screen sections of XF86Config.

I now understand that I need 4 parameters each
for HT and VT for each screen resolution, but these parameter values
are not listed in the Dell documentation for the P1110. Does anyone
have those numbers (or a pointer to them) handy?

Thanks,