List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    ftp install failures
From:       jaymo () hiwaay ! net
Date:       2002-08-18 5:47:28

I've been trying to do an ftp install to a host that's behind my
firewall (OBSD running ipf). Apparently OBSD's ftp server's are not
cooperating. I think it's got something to do with their refusal to
communicate with a "3rd-party host"... that would be my host behind the
firewall I guess.

How can I resolve this? I need to do an ftp (or http) install.

Thanks,
Jay Moore