I finally got some time for improving the binpatch subsystem, it is in a usuable state now. Test please and send your comments, questions, wishes, criticisms to my mailbox. Note: I'm not building binary patches! I'm offering a system that would be used in a trusted server (hopefully some *.openbsd.org server, or the most powerful server in your farm) for building binary patches. Once built, you would apply them to the rest of your servers. LOCATION: http://www.openbsd.org.mx/~santana/binpatch.html -- Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido http://www.openbsd.org.mx/~santana/ OpenBSD México