List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    Re: apm issues with laptop found
From:       Chris Humphries <chumphries () devis ! com>
Date:       2002-08-17 23:32:01

jik people are wondering, found out that problems with
me getting all the apm info from bios is caused by
acpi, which isnt supported atm. netbsd has it, looking
into if it is over my head to port.

yet another M$ "innovation".

just a notice email for those interested and that may
have a gateway solo series laptop (specifically 9550)
and my search mailing lists for this in the future.

thanks,
chris

--
"Anyone who considers arithmetical methods of producing random digits is,
 of course, in a state of sin."