On Mon, Dec 31, 2001 at 11:21:42AM -0500, Christian J Hedemark wrote: > I have been in touch with a software company and have suggested that they > should offer binaries for OpenBSD/x86. They have taken this request > seriously and will try it if I provide shell access to one of my hosts. I'd > like to help them out a bit more by doing some homework on how to build > packages on OpenBSD. Is there another place I should be looking for this > documentation? Cool. Use the ports tree infrastructure. It holds the relevant pieces, and will take care of most details for you. You definitely do not want to use pkg_create directly, especially those days.