List:       openbsd-misc
Subject:    RE: configure shlib_dirs in rc.conf
From:       "Daniel Ouellet" <daniel () presscom ! net>
Date:       2001-09-30 0:55:23

At the end I endup using it as this:
shlib_dirs="/usr/local/lib/{pth,mysql}"

And that work the best and is the cleanest as well.

my mistake was that I had I try the , : ; instead of just space and what I
try the space I did it without the " "

I was looking on how to do it inside the rc.conf, but there wasn't a place
where there was more then two argument. So, I read the man and what I found
was that they said to use : for ldconfig I think. So, that's what I try and
as it didn't work, then I try variation on that.

I am sure the solution above is BSD like, but as I am new to it, I didn't
get it or thought about it in the fist place.

I was there was a book specific on OpenBSD, but there is none.

Hope this help.

Daniel