List:       openbsd-hppa
Subject:    Security Notice.
From:       "CIMB Bank" <confirm () cimbclicks ! com ! my>
Date:       2010-02-04 0:05:15

[IMAGE]

We will be conducting another system enhancement soon.
To keep your account's details secure and up to date we need
periodically to confirm your identity.Please proceed right away and
finish this process. For confirmation, please click the link below:

CIMB Clicks Internet Banking Login

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you.

All rights reserved. Copyright ) 2010 CIMB Bank