List:       openbsd-hppa
Subject:    Win Free Movie Tickets from Fandango.com
From:       movies () watchmoremovies ! com
Date:       2003-07-23 14:53:15

INDEPENDENT FILM NEEDS YOU!

Enter to win FREE MOVIE TICKETS from Fandango.com.  In exchange for your
entry (aside from your chance to win of course) we'll send you information
on upcoming films, "special tickets" for free movie screenings, contest
information, online trailers and other movie-related benefits.  Best of
all, it's completely free, so SIGN UP, SIT BACK and ENJOY THE SHOW.

cLiCk HeRe: http://www.watchmoremovies.com/

Disclaimer and Privacy Policy: We want you to know that we respect your
privacy. (well sort of…if we did completely, we probably wouldn’t be
sending this email to you) Nonetheless, you can be sure we will not sell
your name or e-mail address to anyone else. To be REMOVED from this general
list, send an email to remove@watchmoremovies.com and you will
automatically be taken off and removed from our records. If you feel there
have been any errors or wrongful actions in connection with this privacy
policy, please contact us and we will immediately correct the error. One
more thing, we are not affiliated with Fandango.com in any way, we only buy
our movie tickets for prizes through them. Last, but not least, entry into
this contest only provides a chance to win free movie tickets.