List:       openbsd-arm
Subject:    Re: RPi 4 as an OpenBSD router
From:       Diana Eichert <deichert () wrench ! com>
Date:       2020-11-17 20:52:32

I know the Macchiatobin "single shot" is an entirely different price
point than devices y'all listed.  But it appears from this commit,
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-cvs&m=160536308709715&w=2 , it might be a
very good system.

diana

--

-

Past hissy-fits are not a predictor of future hissy-fits.
Nick Holland(06 Dec 2005)

To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not
only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public.  - Theodore Roosevelt(1918)