List:       openbsd-arm
Subject:    Re: ROCK64 : 1/3 USB port is working
From:       Mark Kettenis <mark.kettenis () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2018-12-30 14:24:00

> Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 15:16:18 +0100
> From: Thuban <thuban@yeuxdelibad.net>
>
> * Mark Kettenis <mark.kettenis@xs4all.nl> le [29-12-2018 23:10:05 +0100]:
> > > Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 16:06:51 +0100
> > > From: Aldo Mazzeo <aldo.mazzeo@gmail.com>
> > >
> > > If anybody can guide me in the process, I could try to do it, as I have
> > > exactly the same issue
> >
> > Here is a a dtb file that enables the USB3 port:
> >
> >   https://sibelius.home.xs4all.nl/firmware/rk3328-rock64/rk3328-rock64.dtb
> >

> Where do I copy this file to test usb3 port ?

Into the rockchip subdirectoy of the msdos filesystem that contains
the OpenBSD bootloader.  Something like:

# mount /dev/sdNi /mnt
# mkdir /mnt/rockchip
# cp rk3328-rock64.dtb /mnt/rockchip
# umount /mnt

where N is probably 0 if you're using a uSD card as your boot disk and
1 if you're using eMMC.

Cheers,

Mark