List:       openbsd-arm
Subject:    Re: How to generically start OpenBSD/arm64 in qemu?
From:       Karel Gardas <gardask () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-01-23 13:16:40

Just few weeks ago I've been here with same issue/question. Advices are in this \
thread:

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=151568162327831&w=2

especially read Jonathan very detailed answer:

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-arm&m=151582483025728&w=2

but well, at the end I've given up since I've not been able to get stable setup from \
ports' qemu and armv8. I got random segfaults, random lockups/infinite loops etc.

BTW: I've also duplicated that on Linux host so it does not seems like an issue with \
qemu package on OpenBSD, but rather qemu issue in general.

If you get it running stably, please report.

Karel