List:       openbsd-arm
Subject:    Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: h/w support in snapshots
From:       "Eichert, Diana" <deicher () sandia ! gov>
Date:       2017-09-26 21:19:05

Jonathan and Patrick

While I prefer qty 2 physical NICs I can proceed with my project if I had one \
physical and one USB NIC.  I am either going to run relayd or 1:1 binat in front of \
old network aware industrial equipment.

In the network lab I have two Gigabyte R270 ThunderX systems we were doing network \
performance testing for potential HPC use.

I appreciate both y'all's replies.

g.day

diana