List:       openbsd-arm
Subject:    Re: Pinebook (if anyones up for it)
From:       Rui Ribeiro <ruyrybeyro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-08-14 12:38:39

The pinebook is reportedly neither well engineered and there are
non-confirmed rumours it also do not has a reliable system/developer team.

The future of their support appears to be no better than your regular
off-the-mill Chinese no-name boards.

Whilst the idea in paper sounds good, I would stay way from it.

--
Regards,

--
Rui Ribeiro
Senior Linux Architect and Network Administrator