List:       openbsd-arm
Subject:    Re: beaglebord , am335x or beagle
From:       Jonathan Gray <jsg () jsg ! id ! au>
Date:       2016-08-14 5:36:14

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 02:11:54PM +0900, Tuyosi Takesima wrote:
> hi all .
>
> i got (old) beagleboard by auction .
> i have two quesions.
>
> 1) which is the proper fs for it am335x or beagle ?

miniroot-beagle is for the OMAP3 based beagleboards
http://beagleboard.org/beagleboard
http://beagleboard.org/beagleboard-xm

miniroot-am335x is for the AM335x based beaglebone/beaglebone black
http://beagleboard.org/bone-original
http://beagleboard.org/black

> 2) can it work openbsd armv7 ?

The OMAP3 USB controller is not supported and as the Ethernet
is an integrated USB device this means there is no connectivity.

I'm not sure of the status otherwise, it has been a long time
since I've heard of someone trying to use one of these boards.