List:       openbsd-arm
Subject:    Re: ARM Firewall Hardware
From:       Patrick Wildt <mail () patrick-wildt ! de>
Date:       2015-01-05 17:32:45

You mean the i.MX6 SoC? Yeah, that one is limited to 540 MBit/s by design.

In comparison to the i.MX series the LayerScape models are supposed to be network \
processors. So, even though they have a tendency to fuck things up, I don't think \
they also do that on something that already worked with PPC for some time.

I have not yet run performance tests on the TWR-LS1021A.

\Patrick