List:       openbsd-arm
Subject:    About HPCarm,HPCmips and HPCsh
From:       Tomas Bodzar <Tomas.Bodzar () quest ! com>
Date:       2008-04-25 6:38:36

Hello,

Is there some progress for port of OpenBSD for these devices (HP Jornada,NEC
Mobilegear II,NEC MobilePro and so on..)?

I'll have this one soon and first of all I'll try NetBSD (well supported) on
it.But I think,that OpenBSD on it will be great for many purposes and these
devices are more common than Sharp Zaurus (nothing against this port - great
job !).

I'm relatively new in BSD(I'm more comfortable in Linux on desktop) - I can
install on desktop or server,do some maintainance like users,mail,dhcp
server,apply patches,install packages,basic pf and so on,but nothing about
porting on another platform.I'm reading and learning about it now very
extensively (as I have free time),but some "kicks" will be very useful for
me.

Thanks a lot

TB