List:       openbsd-advocacy
Subject:    Re: misinformation about OpenBSD and a response
From:       Robert Hugh Force II <tiberius () yta ! attmil ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2001-01-06 23:28:27

Jeremy,

    I read the review and posted a TuCows feedback message.

    Greetings and Felicitations to You, Scott,

    I just read the review available at the URL listed below.

     http://bsd.tucows.com/conhtml/preview/74543.html

    Jeremy C. Reed wrote a response which can be viewed at the URL listed
below.

    http://www.bsdtoday.com/2001/January/Features379.html

    More information is available at the URL listed below.

    http://bsd.reedmedia.net

    Thank you!

    Bob Force