List:       openbsd-advocacy
Subject:    Music composer for movies,games and tv commercials
From:       Rotem Hecht <rotemmusic () 012 ! net ! il>
Date:       2012-04-16 21:49:45

Hi,

How are you?

My Name is Rotem Hecht. I'm a music composer and sound designer.

I'm located in Israel, (but work all around the world). I would like to
offer you my music services.

I compose original music for movies, commercials, games, corporate videos
etc.

Among my clients you could find Microsoft, Mercedes, Kre-O, FedEx, GMC,
ICQ, TV programs for kids and many others…

Here are a few links to my work.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Thank you

Rotem