List:       openbsd-advocacy
Subject:    air plane mouse
From:       Neha Wong <nehawong () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-25 7:12:39

Dear Sir/Madam,
      The shortest mantra of this world is the name of a person .This is
Caitlin from Shenzhen Jiashunxin Electronic Co.,Ltd.Hope you can remember me
since now.
      Now,I'd like to recommend a item--called air plane shape mouse.It's
mean:You can fly with freedom,get achieve your dreams.By the way,this is our
patents.
     Pls noted the attachment.You can see actual pic.

Br,
Caitlin
Ms.Caitlin sales
shenzhen Jiashunxin Electronic Co.,Ltd
F4,Building4,Baoyuan 2nd industry Park,Bao'an district,shenzhen
website:www.szjsxdz.com
Tel:86-0755-27791187-801
Fax:86-0755-27798482
The world counts many "Caitlin", but the real one is me!