List:       openbsd-advocacy
Subject:    Are you owed money from your bank?
From:       Rewards Today<RewardsToday () validwhispering ! com>
Date:       2010-10-29 8:00:20

Are you owed money from your bank? Click here

Charterhouse Claims

LLoyds  Natwest  LLoyds  Barclays  Bradford and Bingley
Northern Rock  RBS  First Plus  Halifax  Loans.co.uk  MBNA
Alliance and Leicester  HSBC  And many more...

Dear Kara,

If you have taken a Loan in the last 10 yrs with one of these lenders you
may be owed up to #13,798 and not even know about it. It doesn't even
matter if the Loan has been paid off!

Am I Eligible?

If you did take a Loan there is a good chance you were also sold Loan
Insurance commonly known as Payment Protection Insurance or Accident,
Sickness and Unemployment Insurance.

A Government report suggests that up to 50% of these policies were
mis-sold and you will be eligible for Compensation.

Am I Owed #2,000?

- The Average Claim is Over #2,000.
- No Win, No Fee Service
- Claims can be settled in just 1month!
- Don't Be Time Barred, Start Your Claim Today

Find out if you are Eligible
"I would like to take this opportunity to Thankyou for your prompt and
efficient service and I have already recommended you to friends and
relatives who may well require your service"
Roger W received #9,781 from Lloyds TSB (July, 2010)

Find Out in 60Secs, You May Be Owed #2,000 or More!

Kind Regards,

John Morgan
Operations Director

[IMAGE]