List:       openbsd-advocacy
Subject:    Review Your Life Cover Now
From:       MoneyNet<MoneyNet () dripwhite ! com>
Date:       2010-10-27 9:56:20

If you are experiencing problems viewing this message click here

Moneynet.co.uk

Two Great Reasons to Compare
Life Insurance Prices Today!
============================

1. Save Money on Your Existing Life Cover

If you have already taken out a Life Insurance policy then the chances
are high that you can either:

  * Get IMPROVED COVER for the SAME PRICE you are paying now.

  OR* PAY LESS for the SAME LEVEL of cover.

Save Money on Your Existing Live Cover - Compare prices now!

Compare Prices >

2. We Search the Market to find you the cheapest cover - easy!

We Search the Market to find you the cheapest cover - simple! Compare prices now

Life insurance prices have never been cheaper! Intense competition from
insurers has led to a lowering of prices so there's never been a better
time to get covered. Make sure you get the best deal possible by
comparing prices now!

Compare Prices >

Getting a Life Insurance quote through Moneynet is quick and simple, and
of course there is absolutely no obligation to buy. Compare prices now!

Compare Prices >

Moneynet is a trading name of Sterling Business Consultants Limited of
2nd Floor, 20-25 Market Square, Bromley, BR1 1NA. Our registered office
is 51 Eastcheap, London EC3M 1JP, Reg No: 03165711. Moneynet is
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. This site
is intended for UK residents only. Information correct at time of
publication.

[IMAGE]