List:       openbsd-advocacy
Subject:    Hillarys Hot Summer Sale ends Bank Holiday Monday!
From:       "Hillary's Blinds"<hillblinds () friendshiplaugher ! com>
Date:       2010-08-29 7:24:13

Hot summer sale – made-to-measure blinds up to half price
Exclusive extra #20 off your order – only with this email
Book a free home visit – www.hillarys.co.uk

[IMAGE]

Hillarys Book a free home visit

0800 916 7736

[IMAGE]

Made-to-measure blinds up to half price. Hurry Hot Summer Sale must end soon

Exclusive extra #10 off with this email

Save on your blinds before end of summer

It's the perfect time to open up your rooms with some bright sunny
blinds. You can get up to 50% off in our hot summer sale but it must end
on Bank Holiday Monday, so don't miss out and book your home visit now.

Hillarys make it easy for you

Enjoy choosing your new blinds and leave the hard work of measuring and
fitting to us.

•Every blind measured, fitted and guaranteed for free
•Over 750 blind styles and finishes
•Up to half price sale ends 30th August

Exclusive email offer - Show this email to your advisor to get an extra
#20 off your order.

UK's No.1 for blinds. Book a free home visit

Roller blinds up to half price

Up to half price off Roller blinds

Create a simple style in any room of the home with our Roller blinds.
Choose from over 200 fabrics and styles from modern neutral shades to
bright electric colours.

> Find a Roller blind to suit you now

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Vertical blinds up to half price

Up to half price off Vertical blinds

Have control over the amount of light you let into a room with a
practical Vertical blind. Whether you're after a contemporary or
traditional look you'll find a blind to suit you! And, if you still can't
decide try picking Verticals from out Mix and Match range.

> Find a Vertical blind to suit you now

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Roman blinds up to half price

Up to half price off Roman blinds

Give a soft, romantic look to your bedroom or living room for less this
summer. And, don't let light nights and bright mornings disturb your
sleep, choose from 102 Roman blackout options that keep out the summer
sun.

> Find a Roman blind to suit you now

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Venetian blinds up to half price

Up to half price off Venetian blinds

Protect your home during your summer holidays. A Venetian blind can be
angled to direct the light whichever way you want and allow you to
achieve complete privacy too.

Find a Venetian blind to suit you now

[IMAGE]

Conservatory blinds

Shutters

Awnings

#

Make an impression with fitted conservatory blinds, window shutters and
an awning in the garden

Improve your whole home and garden with our impressive range of
conservatory blinds, shutters and awnings. Keep cool in your conservatory
with our stylish blinds, dress up your windows with fashionable shutters
and make the most of your outside space with our shady awnings.

Order today to take advantage of our hot summer sale savings.

For guaranteed savings book your free home visit today!

Book your free home visit

or call 0800 916 7736

[IMAGE]

Facebook

Twitter

#

To buy made-to-measure blinds delivered direct to your door visit www.web-blinds.com

Please take a look at our terms and conditions. Up to Half Price Hot
Summer Blinds Sale applies to specially selected made-to-measure blinds
and Monaco awnings in selected fabrics only. Extra #20 off is valid until
30 August. Your extra discount must be claimed at the time of order and
is not exchangeable for cash. Extra #20 off is only valid with this
mailer and is off the total value of your order and subject to a minimum
order value of #150. One offer per household. Discounts may not be
redeemed against any outstanding invoice. This voucher cannot be used
with any other voucher but is in addition to all current advertised
discounts. Does not apply to multi-blind deals. All offers subject to
availability. If you would like to contact us, here's our address:
Hillarys Blinds, Colwick Business Park, Private Road No.2, Colwick,
Nottingham NG4 2JR. Thank you.

[IMAGE]