List:       openbsd-advocacy
Subject:    CRUISE FOR TWO - PAY ONLY ONE
From:       Costa Malta <info () costamaltatomalta ! com>
Date:       2010-02-28 1:30:53

CRUISE FOR TWO - PAY ONLY ONE

Are you still thinking where to go on Holiday this year ???

Then we can help you, PARTICIPATE in our Competition and get in the
chance to be one of our 10 Lucky Winners who will WIN 1 FREE PLACE
(pay only taxes) for a 7 - DAY CRUISE FROM THE 6 - 12 JULY TO THE
GREEK ISLANDS.

Visit http://www.costamaltatomalta.com/allegra/competition.html to
participate and more details

or click here
<http://www.costamaltatomalta.com/allegra/competition.html>

We will draw 10 correct entries, who will win Cruise for 2 Pax - Pay
only One.

The winning person will pay only the taxes of Eur 139, whilst the
person sharing will pay the discounted rate of Eur 800 + the taxes.

This is fantastic!! Just submit the correct answers and you will win
the amazing amount of Eur 800 off your dream cruise to Greece from the
6th to the 12th of July. Price for a couple for a normal discounted
inside cabin would be EUR 1878b&..THE WINNERS WILL PAY JUST 1078 FOR
2 PAX INCL ALL TAXES!! UNBELIEVABLEb&

Costa Malta to Malta
Web Team

info@costamaltatomalta.com

www.costamaltatomalta.com

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,

Forward a Message to Someone
http://costamaltatomalta.com/list2/?p=forward&uid=6312d272303f685db405beaa2ea80b76&mid=15