List:       openbsd-advocacy
Subject:    =?Windows-1252?Q?Play_Sun_Bingo_and_We'll_Match_Your_Deposit_Up_To_=A3100?=
From:       Sun Bingo<SunBingo () appreciateexercise ! com>
Date:       2009-07-14 8:09:14

Play Sun Bingo and We'll Match Your Deposit Up To #100 here

If this email is not displaying correctly, simply click here for an
online version.

Sun Bingo

Not Registered?
Click here to register

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

100% Cashmatch

Hi Kara,

Double your deposit with Sun Bingo

The Summer sale continues with Free Bingo all week!

Yes, it's the week you've all been waiting for - play your favourite Sun
Bingo for free!

Scoop brilliant #50 houses and pocket great one line and two line prizes
with eight free games every night.

Games will play at selected times between 8pm and 10pm, starting from
Monday July 13 to Sunday July 19 so make sure you join us every night in
the Fashion Club.

Plus, you can get double the bingo fun if you deposit today!

All the best,

Rewards Today

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

#500 Shopping Spree

Get your paws on Poochie Slots!

Spin and win on our exciting multi-line slot game that features all of
your favourite little pups and pays from left to right and right to left,
giving you more chances to scoop a fantastic cash prize.

Play from just 1p a spin and win anything up to 10,000 times your stake -
play now!

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]