List:       openbsd-advocacy
Subject:    =?Windows-1252?Q?Tenant_&_Homeowner_Loans_=A31k_to_=A315k?=
From:       Wentworth Direct<thol () laurelplum ! com>
Date:       2009-03-25 6:45:09

If you are unable to read this E-mail please click here

Wentworth Direct Unsecured Loans

Unsecured loans
===============

For tenants and homeowners
--------------------------

Borrow #1,000 to #15,000 for any purpose.

We can accept those who have:

  * Been refused elsewhere

  * Problem cases

  * Judgement and defaults

  * Been blacklisted

Click here to apply for an unsecured loan

Do you have bad credit? No problem... we can help

sunflower

Typical 15.2% APR. All credit provisionally approved is subject to status
and is not available to persons under 18. You are under no obligation by
completing the application form. If you do not wish to receive details of
other financial services from other carefully selected sources please
notify us in writing. All applicants who qualify and pass the criteria
will be submitted onto our lenders/loan agents. All applicants must be
working either employed or self employed. We are licensed credit brokers.
Consumer Credit Licence No: 469755

Wentworth Direct Finance, FREEPOST SEA9712, Gravesend, Kent, DA13 0BR.

[IMAGE] [IMAGE]