List:       openbsd-advocacy
Subject:    REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED (TRUST WORITHY)
From:       "Mr. Chung Lee" <biglobeinc () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-07-29 12:16:58

Prospective Agent,

Compliments of the day to you.Japan National Arts & Crafts  Import/Export. \
Corporation.,are a group of business men who deal on Art and Crafts and export into \
the Canada/America.We are searching  for representatives who can help us establish a \
medium of getting to our customers in the Canada/America as well as making payments  \
through you to us. Please if you are interested in transacting business  with us we \
will be very glad.
Subject to your satisfaction we will proceed with
further Official protocol.

Please if you are interested forward us the information below for immediate screening \
and employment.
Name:
residential/postal address :
Age:
Working Experience:
phone/fax numbers:

Below is respective consultant of the company you can
contact for further details:-

Mr. Chung Lee
Biglobe Inc
E-mail:infobiglobeinc@gawab.com