List:       openbsd-advocacy
Subject:    Open Letter to everyone involved with OpenBSD
From:       Rick Barter <rvb () houston ! rr ! com>
Date:       2004-10-05 21:30:11

I just had to take a second and write this.

The more I use OpenBSD, the more I love it.  I am starting to set up
my OpenBSD 3.5 box as a router/firewall and have been reading for what
seems like a long time.  However, the best documentation ALWAYS seems
to come from the documentation on OpenBSD.org.

Every time I delve deeper into the documentation I learn and
understand more.  The more I learn and understand, the more I
appreciate everyone involved with this operating system.  It truly is
brilliant!

So, for what it's worth, thank you.  Thank you for all your hard work.
  Thank you for the documentation.  Thank you for OpenBSD.  I hope
some day soon I can do more than just contribute hardware and money
for T-shirts and CDs.

Back to my education...

Sincerely,

Rick Barter