List:       openbsd-advocacy
Subject:    Re: need obsd logo for big Scandinavisn open source event (fwd)
From:       "Per Engelbrecht" <per () xterm ! dk>
Date:       2004-02-26 17:17:19

Hi Wim
I've been there already! Actually I've been lot's of places to get a
decent logo, which is why a made a scan from a CD-cover. Not good
enough for the printinghouse.
It's mandatory for me that OpenBSD, always and in any aspect, look's
it's finest. With 12.000+ sold tickets for this event, I would like it
to be perfect.
But thank you anyway.

respectfully
/per