List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] using openbox with HiDPi display
From:       jim () rees ! org (Jim Rees)
Date:       2018-09-25 11:02:05

Alexey Korop wrote:

  Ranjan Maitra wtote 25.09.2018 03:39:

  > My new XPS13 9370 has 4K resolution. I would like to use my trusted openbox on \
it. What should I do for it to be able to work with HiDPi scaled fonts?   You can \
enlarge all used fonts using obconf. If You want to enlarge  titlebar icons too, You \
need to edit files  /usr/share/themes/<YOUR_THEME>/openbox-3/*.xbm using gimp.

It shouldn't be necessary to enlarge fonts this way. You should be able to
change your Xft.dpi resource and have it work in all applications. I don't
know whether this actually works or not.