List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] beamer key
From:       rbastian () musiques-rb ! org (rbastian at musiques-rb ! org)
Date:       2017-12-10 17:07:38

2017.12.10

Hello,

I am new on this list. I installed openbox on a Lenovo Thinkpad E530
laptop where I use a Mint distrib (which seems to be a mix of Debian &
Ubuntu). I want to use it with an external screen (LG). So I have the same
output on the laptop an the external screen.

The 'beamer key' is à toggle-key which one can use to get the
outpu on both outputs, only one output (screen or laptop) or
nothing.

Is there a way to include the 'beamer key' in the config, in order
to get 1) output on both 2) output on LG screen only, 3) etc. ?

Thanks for your help.

rb