List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] =?iso-8859-1?q?Wiki=A0access?=
From:       adamb () agitate ! org ! uk (Adam T !  Bowen)
Date:       2014-02-04 15:58:03

Hi All,

I was adding a rule in to my config and I copied and pasted some
MoveResizeTo code from the Help:Actions page on the wiki which turned
out to have an error in it, and I thought, "I could fix this, given the
chance." And so to my appeal! :D :

I am requesting access to edit the wiki.

My username is: Agitatedclimax

Please add me to the Person group:
http://openbox.org/wiki/Special:Userrights

I've never posted here before, but I've been happily using Openbox for
many years, so thanks to everyone involved in developing it!

Adam