List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] ObStateMgr
From:       xyne () archlinux ! ca (Xyne)
Date:       2013-07-11 4:04:40

Hi,

Some of you may be interested in a little Bash module that I have written to
manage generalized states (e.g. xrandr screen configurations, desktop
backgrounds, alsaequal equalizer states):

http://xyne.archlinux.ca/projects/bash-statemgr/

The module makes it very easy to write custom state managers and it comes with
a script named "obstatemgr" that can generate matching Openbox pipe menus.

There's a screenshot on the page above along with a link to existing scripts
based on the module.

Let me know if you find it useful or if you encounter any errors.

Regards,
Xyne