List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] question on how to get a specific configuration in the screenshots
From:       itz () buug ! org (Ian Zimmerman)
Date:       2011-10-04 1:03:09

Globe> Not conky?

Never tried that.

Globe> Thanks very much! I have to say however, that what I miss about
Globe> not having is not the fact that I do not have a panel but that I
Globe> can not quickly tell what else is there on my other desktops...

I think there are freestanding pagers out there.  I don't use one
because I don't think that information needs to be shown permanently and
occupy a piece of precious screen real estate, when I do need it the the
windows menu (which I have as a submenu of the root menu) tells me.

--
Ian Zimmerman
gpg public key: 1024D/C6FF61AD