List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] openbox opens help windows for infinity on F1
From:       qkeen () yandex ! ru (Qwertyon Keen)
Date:       2010-10-20 23:51:49

Hi.
I've just been using openbox for a few days and loved it much more than gnome or kde, \
but there is one irritating problem with it for now to which I couldn't find any \
solution.

When I occasionly press F1 in some window, help windows start to be opened for \
infinity till the parent window is closed. I've checked rc.xml, but it doesn't \
contain any F1 bind or help tool invokation.

If you know where the problem is or can advise me on further investigation -- I'd \
appreciate your help. Thanks.