List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] OpenBox and Opera and Flash
From:       openboxml023478 () rainslide ! net (Paul)
Date:       2010-07-10 16:46:42

I have the same problem. I even tried setting the GTK env var in the operapluginwrapper script, so any Opera plugin would have it set, to no affect. The simplest workaround I found is, when flash stops recognising my click, to click a few times on the web page outside of the flash window. Then I can make another click or even two if I'm lucky, in flash.

--

.