List:       openbox
Subject:    [openbox] Keychain labels
From:       a.pedro.cunha () gmail ! com (=?UTF-8?Q?Ant=C3=B3nio_Pedro_Cunha?=)
Date:       2009-12-06 16:33:51

Hi,

Is there a way to "label" keychains?
For example, imagine I have a keychain which starts with W-m and
expects another key... Instead of displaying "W-m" on the corner, it
would be nice if we could display some arbitrary text... If this is
not possible, wouldn't it be a good feature? I don't think it would
bloat openbox anyway :)

<keybind key="W-m" chroot="true" label="Music control">
  <keybind key="z">
  </keybind>
  <!-- other keybindings -->
</keybind>